Thanksgiving is over. The kids and grandkids are gone. House is put back in order. Husband and I have had leftovers twice – so far.
I’ve thought many times about what I’m thankful for – which are too many to mention. Now it’s time to move on to the next holiday – Christmas.
While many are watching Christmas movies on television, (which have been running for the past month already), I turn to my beloved Christmas holiday books. For me, there’s nothing like cozying up on the couch wrapped up in a blanket, ignoring the cold winds and snow outside, drinking a cup of hot chocolate, tea, or a glass of wine, and reading a wonderful Christmas romance.
At this time of the year, there are so many to choose from. I’ve pulled out my paperback ones, and have been downloading way too many on my Kindle. Anthologies, short stories, full-blown novels, I simply love to read about holiday romances.
Of course, this brings me to one that will be released on December 2nd (with pre-buy links available on Amazon right now: http://amzn.com/B0186SCT74). It’s Soul Mate Publishing’s Christmas Anthology, “Sizzle in the Snow.” Eight awesome Soul Mate authors (I don’t mind calling myself awesome) have written short stories involving Christmas. It was edited by Char Chaffin.
I loved writing my contribution, “Operation Santa.” I’ve read every story in the anthology, and they are all wonderful. So, if you’re looking to add Christmas stories to your collection, “Sizzle in the Snow,” is one to buy.
PRE-ORDER BUY LINK: AMAZON
• Beth Carter http://bethcarter.com/, Santa Baby
• Amy Deason https://amydeason.wordpress.com/, Second Chances: A Christmas Story
• Crystal Firsdon http://crystalfirsdon.com/, ‘Twas the Crazy Night Before Christmas
• CD Hersh https://cdhersh.wordpress.com/, Kissing Santa
• Kim Hotzon http://kimhotzon.com/, The Snow Bird
• Ryan Jo Summers http://www.ryanjosummers.com/, Tamed by Christmas
• Tina Susedik http://www.tinasusedik.com/, Operation Santa
• Cheryl Yeko http://www.cherylyeko.com/, Christmas Eve Surprise
This will be my last post for this year, so I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in 2016!!!