Well, I’m getting this blog post in by the skin of my teeth. Ever had so much going on in your life all at once that you can’t keep up with everything? In my case, it’s all good, but stressful just the same.
Case in point, my schedule for March and April. First, I should point out that I have a full-time day-job, my husband and I have a non-profit foundation, and, oh yeah, I also write books. ☺ I maintain my author website and social media, as well as the foundation’s website and social media.
- March 4th – Sports camp for kids with cancer
- March 7th – Book release
- March 8th – My birthday
- March 12th – Speaking to the Gainesville Writers Alliance
- March 26th – Six-author book signing
- March 29th – 30th – The Amazing Give
- April 1st – Fundraising event
- April 4th – Kick-off event for another fundraiser
- April 8th – Foundation retreat
- April 22nd – Fundraising event
Somewhere in there I have to edit my next book, write the new one, promote past and current books, update both websites, and promote the fundraising events. And did I mention I have a husband, who, believe it or not, likes to spend time with his wife. Sigh. What’s an overloaded person to do? No, seriously, what am I to do? Clone myself? Hire assistants (yeah, that’s plural)?
Tell me I’m not alone. Make me feel better — share your overloaded calendars.