Hi there Soulies. Well it’s done and over. Christmas is come and gone, taking with it another year. So much has changed in a year as things often do.
If there is one thing that is sure, it’s that life and time brings change.
For me, my kids turned a year older and I finally made it to the day shift at my job to just name a few.
There were up and downs, good times and bad, happy and sad. But I made it through.
There are things I wish I could do over or finish but that’s life I suppose.
But now that the new year is quickly apporoaching, I have certain goals I hope to achieve for 2019.
* I want to finish Book 3 in The Perfect Order series
* I want to start on a few new stories that I’ve been carrying around in my head
* I want to get my husband’s welding shop for him-he works so hard that he deserves it.
* I want to get caught up on my bills and not be worried about them for a bit.
* I want to be able to spend more quality time with my friends and family.
* But above all, I want to enjoy every day as if it’s my last.
So here’s to all of you and whatever changes have brought you this year.
I know some have probably not been good while others have been incredible. But no matter what….