May the New Year be kind to you. Look for the joy. It’s there.
On January 1st, if you’re resting at home from extensive partying or just enjoying the day after a peaceful night at home, here’s some things you can do for yourself.
- Read a book! Books are like really good socks. They are cozy and fit you just right. Some are so wonderful, they take getting used to.
- Take a bubble bath. Enjoy the soothing heat. If you happen to have a rubber duck or small bath boat, set them afloat. Have fun.
- Eat your favorite comfort food.
- Make some phone calls to family and friends.
- Have a home spa day!
- Take it easy on yourself.
- Making resolutions are not necessary, unless you really want to. Just be happy!
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Author of Vampire Princess of New York
Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance